Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [25M] feel super insecure around my romantic interest's [24F] dad [53M]

I'm in the process of pursuing this girl in my friend group. I recently found out her father works in the same field as me but in a very senior position. All of us are also Asian so let that be a factor for those who understands Asian culture. He started asking me all these technical questions about our field of work and wanted to know my detailed plan for my future in the industry. After this experience I felt like this man just gave me a mini anxiety attack. I felt a pit in my stomach. It's like I might not live up to this guy's standards for dating his daughter. I can't bullshit my way out of conversations about my job because he won't be fooled. I dread the next time I have to meet him. I'm still pretty low in the industry due to my age but I can't help but feel pressure and "intimidation" around her dad. How can I overcome this, i wonder if it's worth it to pursue her because of this, I kind of feel like a coward. Any advice?

Tl;dr Girl's dad works in the same field as me I a senior position and greatly intimidates me because I'm scared I won't live up to his standards.



Submitted December 21, 2021 at 01:33AM by guthixisalive https://ift.tt/3GZtneP
I [25M] feel super insecure around my romantic interest's [24F] dad [53M] I [25M] feel super insecure around my romantic interest's [24F] dad [53M] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.