Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend doesn’t want **** sex...

My boyfriend of 4 months is a really good guy. I noticed some peculiar things about him that are in no way bad, but they are just unusual compared to other men I’ve been with in the past.

For example, he won’t be adventurous sexually with me. I like to try new things, I enjoy giving oral to him, but he says he doesn’t want to disrespect me. He also will never talk dirty or send dirty texts to me, I asked him why and he said it’s because he respects me and wants to have a future with me. I can see a future with him also, but I’d like to have a more active sex life. We have sex often, but it’s not especially exciting.

Is this a red flag? Does this mean he only respects women whom he sees as a compatible partner? And doesn’t he have more sexual desires? I wonder if he doesn’t share these with me, or explore these with me, is it possible he will seek to fulfill his adventurous desires elsewhere?

I think perhaps he has a stigma in his mind surrounding sex and it being attached to someone’s worth. I want to talk to him about this, but I don’t want him to somehow think less of me. I don’t want to feel shamed for expressing my desires to him.

I feel I should add he is not very experienced, and is from a conservative background. Perhaps he will be more open in time.

Sorry for this rather disjointed post. Any advice or insight is appreciated.

TL;DR, my boyfriend won’t be super sexual with me because he says it is disrespectful to me as he wants to have a future with me.



Submitted December 26, 2021 at 12:28AM by burritosarethebest_ https://ift.tt/3sysANT
My boyfriend doesn’t want **** sex... My boyfriend doesn’t want **** sex... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.