Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F23) husband (M31) told his brother that he thinks his ex was prettier and now I feel so sad

Last night they were playing video games and I decided to go to bed, but a few minutes later I went downstairs because I wanted a glass of water. And apparently I didn't even make noise because when I was going to the kitchen I heard that they were talking about me, and I clearly heard my (F23) husband (M31l say that he thinks his ex girlfriend is prettier than me and that now that I'm pregnant the only attractive thing I have are my boobs.

His brother (M28) laughed and asked him if he thinks I'm pretty and my husband said "she's cute" and when he said that they both laughed, and he was like "but I love her even though she's not pretty like his ex's name. And I felt so sad because ever since I got pregnant I have been feeling really bad about my appearance. I practically didn't gain weight, but as a teenager I had an ED and even when I'm recovered it is not easy for me to see how much my body is changing. And I feel pretty when he tells me that I look good or that I look pretty, but now I know that this is all a lie because he just think I'm "cute" and not pretty.

I went to the kitchen and made noise so that he knew I was there and heard everything. He heard me and followed me to the kitchen and when he saw me cry he asked me what was wrong, I told him that I had heard everything and he hugged me and apologized and said he wasn't serious, that he thinks I'm pretty and that made me feel even worse because I know he was just trying to make me feel better.

I told him that if he thought his ex was prettier, he shouldn't have broken up with her, and he told me that I was acting like a kid, that he was just joking (I've known him for years and I know he wasn't joking) and that If he broke up with her it was because he didn't love her anymore, that beauty means nothing to him, and that he is more attracted to personality and other qualities, he was basically telling me that I'm ugly but that my way of being attracts him.

So I went to our room and cried myself to sleep because I have never felt so sad. And he has been apologizing since then, but I said that it is not easy to forget what he said, maybe I am overreacting but I'm really hurt. How can I forget what I heard? or how can I learn to live with what I hear?

Tl;dr "husband thinks his ex is prettier than me and that I'm just "cute", and now I feel so sad.



Submitted December 19, 2021 at 09:07PM by olivets_ https://ift.tt/3qcIb2T
My (F23) husband (M31) told his brother that he thinks his ex was prettier and now I feel so sad My (F23) husband (M31) told his brother that he thinks his ex was prettier and now I feel so sad Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.