Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Sister in Law (f35) had covid symptoms and still held a party without getting tested and I’m possibly (f27) infected

Background info: sister in law was sick with fever, cough body aches and other symptoms last week. She was having a party that following Friday , she let us know she would be getting tested before throwing the party. She never actually got tested. We made the mistake of trusting her and she also said she felt better and we were under the impression she had gotten tested.

On Friday during the party she was coughing. Sometime during the party she shows off that she’s never gotten tested and poking fun at my husband for getting tested so much and being careful.

On Monday multiple people started showing symptoms.

I am currently waiting on my PCR results, but I am so upset she wasn’t careful.

Of course she didn’t get tested, but all things point to her being the one that was initially COVID positive, even if she didn’t test.

I obviously cannot do much about this situation, it happened already. I’m dealing with a lot of anger towards her. Luckily, after being at the party and seeing her sick I decide not to visit my family the following day just to get careful, now I’m glad I made that decision. I could have potentially put my family in danger.

I don’t know how to navigate this situation. I don’t want to cause drama with my husbands family, but what she did was so irresponsible and I’m having trouble seeing her in good eyes.

Of course she won’t test so i can’t 100% blame her.

How can I deal with this situation without jeopardizing my husband and SIL relationship or without looking like a dramatic person? Or am I out of luck and should I just suck it up and hope for the best.

My husbands family is very close and I don’t want to cause a drift between them and have my husband resent his sister. He’s upset too.

Advice would be appreciated also if in any way I’m in the wrong I would like to know.

TLDR: SIL has covid symptoms held party multiple people are sick now and I’m upset



Submitted December 21, 2021 at 04:18AM by shsbsbdxj https://ift.tt/3EhMYF9
Sister in Law (f35) had covid symptoms and still held a party without getting tested and I’m possibly (f27) infected Sister in Law (f35) had covid symptoms and still held a party without getting tested and I’m possibly (f27) infected Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.