Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Stupid kids?

Tldr my boyfriend keeps insulting my kid.

Let me start this by saying I don't think my son is below the same intelligence level of other ten year old boys.My kids mental health is very important to me and I've tried really hard to make him feel loved and supported. I think he is smart and everyone is capable of doing at least one thing in life well. That being said my 33 year old boyfriend keeps calling him dumb even when I have asked him not to say that. It's a shitty thing to tell anyone and when your told something long enough you start believing it. Any advice? Should I break up with him? Am I overreacting?



Submitted December 24, 2021 at 08:32PM by UrdanSpectator https://ift.tt/30YnyyN
Stupid kids? Stupid kids? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.