Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [21M] got married to my 'Sugar Momma" [57F]. I actually love her, but I feel like she only sees me as a toy.

TL;DR My sugar momma proposed to me and we got married. She initially started helping me with money for college. She still helps me financially and buys me a lot, but I feel like she doesn't actually love me if it makes sense.

I know I sound stupid for this, but I thought things would be different after we got married. I met her when I was 18 and a half at my university. She was at a festival our university had, but she wasn't a student.

She went for fun and approached me and thats when we first started talking. We didn't start actually seeing each other until I was almost 19.

She started offering me money in exchange for me to spend time with her and it led to sex. After that, she started introducing me to her friends and started spoiling me more and giving me more money.

She said she was doing this to help me because I was struggling financially in school and I couldn't support myself so she wanted to help me stay on my feet while I graduated.

We did this for over a year until she told me she wanted me to only be with her, and she said she didn't want me to talk to other women at all. She wanted to be the only one.

She ended up proposing to me and me being in love said yes. I was so happy to call her my wife and I thought she loved me as an actual partners but I realized she doesn't.

She gives me an allowance and gifts still, but she onky kets me work a part time job and she said she would rather have me just be a stay at home husband and quit my job.

I do the cooking, cleaning, laundry, house work, etc. I also do anything she asks for and I actually dont mind doing all this for her because I love her and I appreciate her financial help.

I also give her sex whenever she wants it and affection only when she wants it (sometimes she just wants sex from me). Sometimes i feel like she only wants me for sex whenever she wants and as like kind of a housekeeper?

I don't know how to explain it, but I don't feel like she is actually in love with me like if i was a normal partner to her. Should I bring this up to her? Or should I leave it be and keep staying grateful for what she gives me already?



Submitted December 28, 2021 at 11:25PM by throwRAnewacco0nt https://ift.tt/318Aylv
I [21M] got married to my 'Sugar Momma" [57F]. I actually love her, but I feel like she only sees me as a toy. I [21M] got married to my 'Sugar Momma" [57F]. I actually love her, but I feel like she only sees me as a toy. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.