Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it okay to still want others to find you attractive when in a relationship?

I’m a 27f and my boyfriend of 4 months is a 27m. Maybe it’s a dumb question. The people in my life think I’m being silly when I ask because they say it’s super normal but I’m still worried. Is it okay to still want people who are the sex you’re attracted to to find you attractive when in a relationship? Example: when I get dressed and do my makeup etc it will sometimes cross my mind that I hope I look okay/good to other guys still and that’s a motivator when I’m getting ready. Just for my own confidence and ego boost and genuinely not with any intention of flirting with them or anything romantic. Is this as normal as everyone is telling me it is? To still hope attractive people find you attractive when in a monogamous relationship? Sorry if this is an annoying question. I tend to overthink.

TLDR; just wondering if it’s okay when in a relationship to still want to be seen as attractive by others if your reason isn’t to cheat at all but for the confidence boost.



Submitted December 29, 2021 at 09:58AM by justasadlemon https://ift.tt/3pH2I0g
Is it okay to still want others to find you attractive when in a relationship? Is it okay to still want others to find you attractive when in a relationship? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.