Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (28F) am seeing a guy (28M) but he is being weird after getting physical

I starting dating after 2 years because I ended an awful relationship a couple of months ago. I went on a couple of dates with other people but now I am seeing this guy that has been very consistent and nice since the first date. he has been very clear since the beginning that we are ‘dating’ (wtf is that? Apparently seeing someone exclusively for 3 months until you see if you want a relationship. I know, that is very weird for me too). Well I am not looking for anything serious BUT he is a very nice guy and I have a good time with him.

The thing is that I brought this up and we had a talk about how I want to go slow anyways (we didn’t even kiss for a couple of dates and hadn’t had sex yet, even though he has stayed over a couple of times already). He agreed and all good. This works for me but I know it’s a bit unfair because this sounds like relationship terrain which I don’t want to go to. Anyways, since we had been physical (not sex sex, but y’all know) he is just very focused on making jokes and comments about sex and it seems like everything that was interesting about him goes off the window now. I miss going out and actually having a conversation with a guy that sees me like a person and not a sex object.

Now thinking of ending up things because I feel uncomfortable with his shift in behavior.

Does this type of behavior changes ever? Ah, for context my last relationship was with a woman, hence why I am very confused about male’s behavior now.

TLDR: I am seeing a guy that has been very nice and going slow, but since we got physical he just can talk about sex. I miss having a person in front of me and not just a horny guy.



Submitted December 27, 2021 at 03:07AM by Hottest_Potahto https://ift.tt/3z1VHu8
I (28F) am seeing a guy (28M) but he is being weird after getting physical I (28F) am seeing a guy (28M) but he is being weird after getting physical Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.