Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My brother (34m) is dating my Ex (29f); I (31m) feel upset by it, but not sure how to handle it.

I was dating a girl off and on for 9 years, and during one of those times we were off (around 3 years ago), my brother decided to hit on her. She said she felt uncomfortable, and decided to let me know what was happening. After sending me screenshots of his messages, I decided to calmly confront him. I asked him not to hit on her, and said I would feel very uncomfortable if they started dating. He apologized, and said it would never happen again.

A year ago, I decided to end it with her for good, and blocked her on all of my socials. Apparently, she had been trying to get a hold of me after I blocked her, but couldn’t and would message my brother instead, so he could pass along her messages (he did, sometimes).

Today I found out they have been sleeping together for the past two months, and he’s been trying to keep it a secret. He said it all started when she tried to get a hold of me, and said it was my fault. He also explained it was ok because I blocked her.

How would you folks handle a situation like this? Am I allowed to feel upset even though I ended it and blocked her?

TL;DR My brother is dating my ex after I asked him not to, and he’s saying it was my fault



Submitted October 24, 2021 at 03:59AM by truenseeker https://ift.tt/3nq5g0t
My brother (34m) is dating my Ex (29f); I (31m) feel upset by it, but not sure how to handle it. My brother (34m) is dating my Ex (29f); I (31m) feel upset by it, but not sure how to handle it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.