I (F30) just got back from a 3rd date with a guy (M40) I really like. After a night of deep conversation, he went in for a kiss. But I was so nervous that I LAUGHED and kissed him on the cheek.
I suffer from severe anxiety and trauma. I used to automatically duck when someone tried to kiss me.
I really like this guy. Should I say something? And if so - what? Or act like it didn’t happen? Maybe I’m overthinking, and it wasn’t that bad?
TL;DR - after date 3, the guy went in for a kiss. I was really feeling him, but because of nerves and trauma, I LAUGHED and kissed him on the cheek. Do I say something? If so, what?
Submitted October 21, 2021 at 07:49PM by LonelyLuna222 https://ift.tt/3B91f5s
I LAUGHED when he went in for a kiss
Reviewed by KING SAMUEL
on
October 22, 2021
Rating:


No comments:
Post a Comment