I felt really terrible about myself i met this guy 3 yrs ago when I was 21 I was living in Philippines at that time I got a job offer in Poland so I tried to pursue it, while I was processing my papers I met a guy who wants to visit my country we talk a lot and become really good friends after few months He pick me up when I arrive in Berlin we had a nice time and really like this guy he is the very first guy that I like and I gave everything to him . We met few more times but after covid everything was just online because he lives in the UK . My experience in poland was terrible but I went to Denmark just to stay here in Europe to be near him we tho that we should move together so that it will be easier for both of us then last month I went to Germany to study nursing because I really want to come to UK to be with him even tho I really want to continue my accounting degree. Last Saturday he ask me if I should just study in uk but I don't have the money I need to have atleast £30k but here in Germany its free I told him we can just rent apartment here in Germany because his work is just online he can just come back to UK after 3 months.Then after that he said we won't really work out and we should just be friends then suddenly he didn't talk to me not until Monday then after that Wednesday come he said he already found someone last Sunday and they met after matching on dating app he said she likes this 20 yrs old girl and he told me she said to remove all of our photos and memorise and all chats thats a huge blown out of for me he didn't even try to fix anything he just meet and kiss this girl after not even one hr knowing her . I know it was hard because of long distance but I felt I was just nothing that can easily be forgotten.
Tl; dr He (26) found new girl after one day of our break up
Submitted October 22, 2021 at 07:40AM by irrrreeeshdesu https://ift.tt/3E5jhr7


No comments:
Post a Comment