My bf (23) and I (23) have sex regularly. We’ve been together for about 6 months. He always finishes, I rarely do. I don’t remember the last time he made me. For foreplay, I usually always give him a bj and I really try and get him in the mood and make it fun and such. He usually touches me, and fingers me but that’s usually it. I tell him I enjoy when he eats me out but he says he doesn’t like it. I understand that and I don’t want to push his boundaries but I feel as if he never pays and attention to my orgasm whilst his is the main priority. He says he “finger blasts” me, and expects that to be enough to make me finish even though I told him I usually don’t finish that way. I guess my question is how do I bring up this subject without being too harsh? I don’t want to hurt his feelings. I’ve mentioned this before, and he doesn’t really seem to care and ask if I finished or anything. I usually just end up finishing myself when he’s not around because he just doesn’t seem to care about my stimulation. It makes me feel like crap honestly, and like sex is one sided. I just want to tread lightly and not offend him in any way.
TLDR: bf won’t make me finish, doesn’t seem to care. How do I bring this up again without seeming rude?
Submitted October 23, 2021 at 03:50AM by Tiny-Nature-6286 https://ift.tt/3nqdB4B


No comments:
Post a Comment