Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf (36) comments about attractive women wanting him and tells me no other man will be as manly. What's the point? I tell him to date them.

I (29f) keep leaving my bf (36m) due to alcoholism. He is now my ex but some weekends I get sucked back in. He constantly texts and calls or shows up to my house to try to work things out. I've blocked him before but he calls through restricted or other numbers. I love him so I let him in when he shows up upset.

Hes a functional alcoholic and I know this mosy likely won't work longterm. He's gorgeous, tall, tan, and muscular. I know he can get girls easily but he keeps reminding me of that. He picked up coffee for us and he came back and there was a heart and a smiley face drawn in his cup. He said, "the woman who works there loves me so drew this." I said, "good go date her." He says, "no because I love you and only want you." He's in a trade and his work was doing a job at this apartment. A woman who lives there write him a note and gave him her number. He showed it to me and kept it on his counter for weeks. I said, "good go be with her." He says,"no I love you and only want you."

We went to the bar last night. We were dancing. He kept telling me I'm beautiful. Then said, "I bet all those girls there were jealous of you because you're dancing with a hot, tall, handsome man with long hair." I didn't say anything. His single friend called later and he told his friend, "you should of been there. You're single and there were so many attractive girls." Once again, I told him he can be single if he wants. He told me that I'm lucky he loves me so much because he normally would do wild things at the bar. He also told me that he was looking at everyone at the bar and said that none of the men were manly or as strong as him. He said he could win a fight against every man there. I said, "I didn't notice any of the men because I wasn't looking. And why would it matter about who these other guys are."

He tells me a woman called him a "beautiful man" when he was in the grocery store and another woman called him that at the gym. He says at the gym guys compliment on how strong he is. He says he goes to the gym to look good for me. He says he can go to the bar and take home a women anytime if he's single but says he chooses not to because he only wants me.

He looks in the mirror and says, "look how jacked I am and look how long my hair got." Then he also gets mad and says about himself, "I look like shit. I gained 10 pounds."

I left him so many times. I dont know how all of this matters to him. When we watch TV, he always bring up how attractive he thinks the actress is or if he thinks she's ugly. He also comments if the male actress is unmanly and then goes on about how manly he is. He has tons of women celebrity crushes and reminds me of that when the celebrity is on the screen. I always say, "then go out with someone who looks like that " he says no because I love you. When we go out to eat, he looks around, and he tells me how fat this person was who walked in the restaurant. I said who cares. He also looks at couples and tells me when guys are dating women out if their league. Once again, I said who cares.

Whats the purpose of bringing all this up? He's gorgeous and successful at his job. Never misses a day and takes on side jobs. If you love someone, why would you constantly bring other people up? Where does it get them?

Tl;dr: bf keeps bringing up how other women want him and how other men are not as manly as him.



Submitted October 23, 2021 at 12:12PM by Conscious_Income8870 https://ift.tt/3jv3dHy
Bf (36) comments about attractive women wanting him and tells me no other man will be as manly. What's the point? I tell him to date them. Bf (36) comments about attractive women wanting him and tells me no other man will be as manly. What's the point? I tell him to date them. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.