Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

22(F) guy I went on a date with 21(M) has started telling me all these girls flirt with him

I’ve known this guy for months, he works in a place I visit frequently, I noticed him on tinder and gave him a like to discover he liked me back. A few weeks went past and I finally decided to message him first, something I normally wouldn’t do.

He eventually asked me out on a date, he was almost 40mins late, I was actually going to leave when he said ‘see you in half an hour’ after casually telling me he got train times mixed up but my best friend told me to give him a chance so I did.

The date actually went pretty well and he said we should do something again. I went out a night out and I was quite upset because a guy accused me of being pregnant and drinking. I’ve really been struggling with my weight and the way my stomach bloats with my IBS and I’m definitely NOT pregnant.

Anyway, I told my date what the guy said and he replied that he had women flirting with him all night in work then said “just a usual night for me, you know with being so attractive, I was avoiding her because she wouldn’t take no for an answer.” This is not the first time he’s made comments like this and it just makes me feel like rubbish because he’s never once said I look good or complimented me.

Maybe I’ve blew it out of proportion but after being called fat off a random guy I felt like my date was basically trying to make me feel worse by saying how ‘everyone’ finds him so attractive. I did apologise for being dry towards him and he said ‘I sense you’re jealous’ and it’s made me mad again.

I guess I’m quite sad because I thought we got on really well until he started telling me how many girls are after him but how he’s not interested. I’m not jealous, I simply don’t care it just annoys me when people think they’re gods gift and are over cocky.

I don’t understand why a person who claims to be interested in you and wants to see you again would tell you so soon that so many people are flirting with him because in his words ‘he’s so hot’ my friends keep telling me I’m overreacting but my ex was extremely cocky and used to tell me he could get any girl he wanted and cheated on me so I feel like I have a right to be mad

TL:DR guy I went on a date with never compliments me and tells me how many girls flirt with him because he’s so good looking. It’s made me feel a bit worthless after a guy at the bar called me fat, I think I might be better off just stopping to guys altogether



Submitted October 22, 2021 at 09:33AM by HighlyConfusedd https://ift.tt/3CalMrF
22(F) guy I went on a date with 21(M) has started telling me all these girls flirt with him 22(F) guy I went on a date with 21(M) has started telling me all these girls flirt with him Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.