Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (20f) fiance (25m) makes inappropriate jokes about my mom.

Been together for about 1 year. He just blurts out jokes without even thinking about what he is saying. It is a pretty immature sense of humor which I think is funny but he doesn't think about what he's saying before he says it.

He would make mom jokes. I find them funny except when he says anything sexual. I tried to ignore it but I got really upset when he said the final one "your mom has my d*** in her mouth". I got really upset. it's just gross and not to be all pitiful but my mom was abusive growing up which makes the sexual jokes all the more unsettling. As if they weren't already extremely unsettling.

He got emotional and didn't realize how much it hurt me, told me he didn't even think and just blurted it out and promised me he wouldn't do it again. Well, he did do it again. Just yesterday. And I didn't really know how to feel. I'm afraid he will do it out in public especially since he doesn't think about what he says. What should I do?

TL;DR! Fiance repeatedly blurts out sexual jokes without thinking. I find it unsettling and embarrassing.



Submitted July 01, 2021 at 07:52AM by anon99828j https://ift.tt/2TjxGP2
My (20f) fiance (25m) makes inappropriate jokes about my mom. My (20f) fiance (25m) makes inappropriate jokes about my mom. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.