Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do you know if someone’s the one for you if all you’ve ever known is unhealthy love?

I’m(f25) dating someone(m26) who is really good for me. He’s very secure, stable, listens to me, wants to talk through emotions, doesn’t judge my trauma.

He’s a good person with a lot of motivation. Sex is great we enjoy each others company I don’t get annoyed of him. His friends absolutely adore him and they’re good people too

However, I grew up with pretty unhealthy views of love. My pst relationships have been pretty unhealthy. I tend to really like the manipulators.

I can objectively see that he’s great but I keep getting this feeling that he’s just not the one but I’m worried that feeling is because I know I’m use to unhealthy love.

The guy I was most in love with played a lot of games and left me feeling anxious most of the time.

Tldr: im dating someone great but I’m not sure if my intuition is telling me he’s mot the one or just old unhealthy habits. How do you know the difference?



Submitted July 28, 2021 at 07:23AM by Tweetybird2420 https://ift.tt/3iYrDrN
How do you know if someone’s the one for you if all you’ve ever known is unhealthy love? How do you know if someone’s the one for you if all you’ve ever known is unhealthy love? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.