Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (17m) enlisted in the Navy and my parents (52m) (53m) won't allow me to have friends or get a job now.

I recently (17m) enlisted in the navy and my parents (52m) (53f) won't let me have friends or get a job now just looking for some help

I am (17m) And recently enlisted in the navy before the navy I was allowed to have friends. And was going to apply at sonic which is where my friends work.

The issue is my parents before the navy they didn't really care about who I hung out with I didn't hang out with people who did drugs or drank alcohol but friends who've I've known since middle school. Life was fine before the navy but since I've enlisted my parents have taken everything I've enjoyed and have thrown it out the window.

I can't have friends since apparently they "Are fools and don't care about me" And how they'll get me killed. When they told me this I was a bit upset considering they've never tried talking to my friends and seeing what they are like. I then asked about me getting a job and my dad said how "He has cancer and has had many surgery's and how I'm not 18 and until then I can't make decisions for myself" Therefore I can't get a job.

They then sat me down and said I'm only allowed to do two things for the 7 months which is school and working out I really don't want my life to be like this until I ship out for bootcamp any advice on what to do?

tl;dr: My parents won't let me have friends due to them thinking they get me killed or get a job due to me joining the Navy and are only letting me work on school and working out for the next 7 months.



Submitted July 25, 2021 at 10:05PM by Difficult-Ad2193 https://ift.tt/3y1yGpX
I (17m) enlisted in the Navy and my parents (52m) (53m) won't allow me to have friends or get a job now. I (17m) enlisted in the Navy and my parents (52m) (53m) won't allow me to have friends or get a job now. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.