Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

i feel that my partner behaves like he is single

my(27f) partner(28m) of 5y constantly stays over at his friends house overnight, goes to drink after work and returns at 5am. when he is off its his day to relax, he doesn't do much around the house.

I feel like he just comes home when he feels like it. he tells me he just wants to enjoy and that's his personality and I shouldn't worry and wait for him always.

Which I cant as I always get nervous and end up not sleeping and losing money as I call sick at work.

Not sure what to do, we spoke many times and he always apologizing but it constantly is repeating.

TLDR: partner often comes home late, after midnight, doesn't spend time with me and when I come home from work he is either sleeping or with friends drinking. He says he just wants to enjoy life and that I shouldn't wait for him.



Submitted July 28, 2021 at 07:30AM by moonyme94 https://ift.tt/3zJxkAt
i feel that my partner behaves like he is single i feel that my partner behaves like he is single Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.