Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26f) girlfriend (28f) told me I can’t do LSD with friends

I dealt with a very controlling, narcissistic, emotionally abusive parter for 5 years. Once I finally got out of that relationship in 2019, I began to find myself. I came out as a lesbian and began experimenting with some drugs and alcohol, which I had not done before. I met my girlfriend in July 2020 and I have done ecstasy twice since I met her and she seemed fine with it. I have the opportunity to do LSD with 3 friends next week in a controlled, safe environment. When I brought it up to her she flat out told me no, and said that she basically won’t allow it. She said if I end up doing it I might as well not come back. She used to “party hard” when she was young and said I had my chance then, and I’m too old for this now. This isn’t a ‘party’ to me. I am sort of at a crossroads in my life, having just quit my toxic job, and I feel like this trip might put me in the right direction. I know LSD can have truly remarkable effects, and I want to experience that. She will not hear me out at all and it’s triggering. I feel so small, like I’m not a grown adult who can make my own decisions. It brings up so much of the trauma I thought I had really worked through. I, of course, feel I should just give in and bail on my friends (even though they would be so disappointed too), because that’s the familiar and safe thing to do. But on the other hand I want to stand up for myself and say I can do what I want. It’s not even so much about the LSD, just the principle. Is this a fight worth fighting? I just wish she would have a mature conversation with me so I can understand her perspective. Help?

TL;DR my gf of a year told me I’m not allowed to do LSD with friends, should I fight her on it?



Submitted July 29, 2021 at 07:29PM by k3vinmcallist3r https://ift.tt/3zSb5bG
My (26f) girlfriend (28f) told me I can’t do LSD with friends My (26f) girlfriend (28f) told me I can’t do LSD with friends Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.