Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25F) hooked up with my exgirlfriends (29F) childhood friend (29F) and I don't know what to do

Basically the post says it all. My ex girlfriend broke up with me about a month ago because she was too overwhelmed and didn't have time for me. We're still friends and we all have the same friend group. Recently, we all went out and got wasted and I ended up making out with my exgirlfriends childhood friend. We stopped before it got any further than that cause I was so gutted that I could do something like that. Should I tell my exgirlfriend? What's a good way to approach this? I feel so guilty.

Tl;Dr I hooked up with my exgirlfriends chdhlld friend and I feel gutted and don't know what to do



Submitted July 25, 2021 at 07:40PM by Ok_Bison2755 https://ift.tt/3l5INGq
I (25F) hooked up with my exgirlfriends (29F) childhood friend (29F) and I don't know what to do I (25F) hooked up with my exgirlfriends (29F) childhood friend (29F) and I don't know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.