Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Cousin threw me a fantastic bridal shower, but I feel guilty for it

TLDR cousin (also MOH) threw me a bridal shower but it ended up being expensive and none of the other bridesmaids helped pay (maybe they didn’t know?) and idk if I should slip her some money

My cousin (23F) is my MOH for my September wedding and wanted to have a bridal shower for me. I didn’t originally want one because I’m in the army and taking leave is usually pretty hit or miss, but wasn’t opposed to having one. I was able to take time off and we had the party at our family’s little cottage on a river. She really went all out on decorations and party favors and everything. I helped her decorate and set up a little before everyone got there but by the time people were showing up I hardly had time to talk with her or set out anything else. I stayed the night at the cottage with a friend and in the morning I overheard my aunt talking to my grandparents about how much it cost. Come to find out she paid for everything herself. My mom paid for a majority of the food and a few decorations but everything else was solely her. About $300-500 and none of the other bridesmaids helped her out. I know she’s a pretty non confrontational person so I don’t even know if she had asked for help paying for things. She’s also just starting out too so I know money is a little rough for her. I’m taking her out to dinner tonight; should I give her some money for it too? Or is that disrespectful



Submitted July 29, 2021 at 08:30AM by NotIntoDeltaForce https://ift.tt/3iZzZQ2
Cousin threw me a fantastic bridal shower, but I feel guilty for it Cousin threw me a fantastic bridal shower, but I feel guilty for it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.