Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [30sM] want to ask my partner [30sF] to marry me but I don’t know if she wants marriage.

We have been together 5 and a half years. It has been a very rocky relationship involving multiple breakups and long distance for the past 3 years. I finally moved in with her 6 months ago. It was again rocky for the first few months but now everything is going super smooth. The thing is, marriage has been rarely discussed and I’m not 100% sure she wants it. We have discussed marriage topics briefly in the past (i.e. the type of ring she want) but honestly it’s been a while since we’ve had those talks and we definitely don’t talk about things in future tense (i.e. let’s do example after we are married). I am afraid to bring up the topic because honestly everything is going so great and I’m super happy so I’m afraid to ruin it I guess.

Any advice on how to find out what she wants without ruining things would be great.

Thanks.

TL;DR: Not sure if my GF wants marriage. I’m happy without marriage but figure she wants to be married eventually. Don’t want to jump the gun but also don’t want to miss the boat.



Submitted June 30, 2021 at 11:04AM by PsychoticAnalyst https://ift.tt/2Ul5f2Y
I [30sM] want to ask my partner [30sF] to marry me but I don’t know if she wants marriage. I [30sM] want to ask my partner [30sF] to marry me but I don’t know if she wants marriage. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.