Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [27M] friend [26M] insulted me in a heated group convo and i still can’t get over it.

We were discussing and i brought the idea of creating a online company and sell it for millions of dollars just like we see in the tv or movies.

As soon as i talked about this idea, things got heated, we were about 4 in the groupe. 2 persons were arguing with me about my hypothetical decision to sell the business, they thought it was dumb, fine, even if they were agressive with their way of defending their opinion, at least they didn’t cross the line.

The other one…guys, he just straight up insulted me and told me i’m too dumb to make this idea happens anyways, he brought all my past failures ( i dropped out of HS and a lot of other stuff…..) and just continued :( What’s hurts me it that i know him for years, i even consider cutting our relationship

I wonder how people can be so heartless, i wouldn’t never says the stuff he told me to a animal, let alone a human or a FRIEND ?!

TL;DR: My friend of many years told me i’m too dumb to realize my dream



Submitted July 30, 2021 at 07:01PM by fadeaway_a_la_kobe https://ift.tt/3CaO463
My [27M] friend [26M] insulted me in a heated group convo and i still can’t get over it. My [27M] friend [26M] insulted me in a heated group convo and i still can’t get over it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.