Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Fiancé won’t come to grandmas funeral.

My fiancé who I have been with for almost 7 years won’t come with me to my grandmas funeral. He’s reasoning being that he has uni and doesn’t want to fall behind. Also, that he has a dentist appointment. I’m just asking for him to miss 1 day of uni to support me through this difficult time. I know he’s study a difficult degree (occupational therapy) but it’s 1 day. Am I being selfish for being so upset?

TLDR; fiancé said he won’t come to grandmas funeral because he has uni that day and doesn’t want to fall behind.



Submitted July 30, 2021 at 06:40PM by Red_chillis https://ift.tt/37hC2Jv
Fiancé won’t come to grandmas funeral. Fiancé won’t come to grandmas funeral. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.