Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Born without a uterus. I feel like no man would ever want me

I am 19 and female and I’ve recently broken up with my long term boyfriend. Seeking a new date and I’m automatically filtering out men and just looking for women because I just immediately turn down men. I’m not even ready to have kids if I could and no guy would be either since I’m 19 but I still can’t even begin to think a guy would be interested. I just feel like my worth as a woman is so much less due to this and it’s just causing me so much struggle and especially in dating. I understand this question is hard to answer but how should I even date when I have this struggle?

TL;DR - how can I date when I struggle with infertility?



Submitted July 29, 2021 at 11:05PM by greteaan https://ift.tt/3zSuuJw
Born without a uterus. I feel like no man would ever want me Born without a uterus. I feel like no man would ever want me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.