Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend never follows through!

I'm (F, 24) really struggling with a partner (M,24)who I KNOW loves me but really sucks at following through with the things he says sometimes. Recently he offered for me to go get a beauty treatment I'd been in (I say it loosely -) need of. As it transpired, I found myself in a situation where I felt like I needed to look good so I took him up on it and booked in, and spoke to him about it the day before where he agreed to it still.

The time came, he knew when I was at my appt, he's seen the receipt since, and he hasn't followed through. I want to be very clear - I don't necessarily care about the money. I care that he hasn't followed through on something he said he wanted to do for me. I've never really experienced this before and don't know how to deal with it?

Tl;dr - partner offered to gift me a beauty treatment which then he never actually paid for, leaving me in an undesirable sitch



Submitted July 29, 2021 at 03:55PM by gnarlyquinn12 https://ift.tt/3ffJUzT
Boyfriend never follows through! Boyfriend never follows through! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.