Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How late did you form your solid friendships?

I [20 F] feel like I do have friendships but not "solid" enough for them to be my ride or die. They say high school is the time to discover lifetime friends but I feel like the bond I formed isn't strong enough. Pandemic hit so my college bonds are all mostly online lol. Can't really say I'm an introvert (perhaps an ambivert) but I find it hard to be clingy to people I don't have romantic relationships with.

I like to believe that I can still find people I can be extremely comfortable with and really shower my love and affection to. So yeah, is it still possible?

TLDR: can i still form lifetime friendships at an older age?



Submitted July 25, 2021 at 10:31AM by sanspeuramour https://ift.tt/372G7Bq
How late did you form your solid friendships? How late did you form your solid friendships? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.