Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Mom friend

I’m a 28 year old woman with an almost 7 year old daughter. I do not have a lot of friends. I moved high schools before my senior year, I did not go to college, and I started a family very young. I didn’t put any focus into friendships as I now wish I would have. I now find myself with a lot of anxiety around trying to initiate friendships.

My daughter recently started 2x/week swim lessons at our local rec center. Last week I engaged in casual conversation with a woman who’s daughter is also in swim lessons. Last night when we walked in, she waved me over and asked me to sit with her. We talked the whole time about various subjects.

I wonder if it would be weird to ask for her number and see if she’d like to get together sometime. She’s about 10 years older than me and we seemed to get along well and have things in common, but I wonder if it was just her being polite.

Any advice on how I should navigate this?

TL;DR! How do I make a mom friend?



Submitted July 28, 2021 at 05:04AM by LindaSueeee https://ift.tt/3zKITaS
Mom friend Mom friend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.