Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf [M24] isn't responding to my [25f] messages.

So I'm kind of stuck in Scotland right now, I moved up here temporarily for my job but lockdown and restrictions have kept me here. Boyfriend is in our hometown just outside of London, we've been together for 4 years and never had any issues.

On Sunday we messaged a bit about how our days had gone and plans for the coming week and it ended with him sending me one last message saying my new PFP was hot, that was just after midnight.

I responded when I woke up and also told him about a dream I'd had where he just disappeared and I couldn't find him...well it's happened!

He hasn't responded at all, he hasn't even picked them up, I sent one more yesterday asking him if he's ok, I have tried to phone him but it just rings and goes to voicemail. The only social media he has is an inactive Twitter profile.

I'm both concerned and annoyed now, I want to know that he's ok but I'm feeling kind of pissed that he's just gone silent.

Normally if one of us wants some time out or we get busy we always give the other one a heads up.

I'm now realising that I have a decision to make because disappearing isn't ok and nobody is so busy that they can't take 10 seconds to send a quick message, especially when it's been days.

Anyone else been through this?

TL;DR Boyfriend hasn't responded to any messages since he sent one days ago, no fight, no nothing, just silence.



Submitted July 29, 2021 at 04:38AM by Quiet-Butterfly-5276 https://ift.tt/3rGrPzO
Bf [M24] isn't responding to my [25f] messages. Bf [M24] isn't responding to my [25f] messages. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.