Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F24) MIL said some hurtful things about my home country, don’t know if I should be upset or not

So this just happened, my husband comes home from work and we talk a bit about our day and so on…. All of a sudden he just said that he talked about dual citizenship with his mom since I’m from Germany and he’s from the Us. He then said that his mom thinks that he shouldn’t get the German citizenship since she thinks that a lot of Germans are still Naz** but she thinks I’m ok and that she loves me. I’m very hurt by that and I don’t know if I should be upset about it. So I guess my question is: would I be wrong for being upset and what can I do?

TL;DR: MIL said some very inappropriate things about my country, don’t know if I have the right to be upset or not



Submitted July 28, 2021 at 02:03PM by Flimsy-Try-9250 https://ift.tt/3xh1HwC
My (F24) MIL said some hurtful things about my home country, don’t know if I should be upset or not My (F24) MIL said some hurtful things about my home country, don’t know if I should be upset or not Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.