Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(28F) kink shamed my husband (27M) and now I want more of the kink.

Firstly I know I am extremely wrong to kink shame him. It started with us both sitting on the bed and he suddenly said I looked so sexy that he wanted to tie me up. I called him a pervert. After that we both had a long conversation. I came to realise what I did was wrong. I apologized.

Some days later he came to me again with a serious note. He told me he wanted to experiment a bit if I was okay with it. What he told me was... We are each other's first and only. He had read about some stuff about how couples start to want more experience with others. They get bored of each other. So he told me that we should experiment a bit. Who knows I might like something. The conditions are that we will in no way involve a third party. Our experiences will be only with one another. All experiment we will do will be stuff we can do exclusively. And I am more than happy with that. I can't even imagine touching some other guy.

So we researched a bit and dabbled in some light bdsm. And surprisingly I didn't want it to stop. It was so good. I had the best sex of my entire life.

Now I want him to do that again. But I feel so ashamed that I was the one who called him a pervert and disgusting and now I want to do it cause it satisfied me. I am afraid he might think of me as selfish. Do u think I should broach the subject to my husband or should I just enjoy the vanilla? I am also more than happy to try out other things.

Tldr: I want to do some bdsm sex with hubby but ashamed to say it out loud.



Submitted July 30, 2021 at 08:19AM by throwaway352677 https://ift.tt/3C0eYxl
I(28F) kink shamed my husband (27M) and now I want more of the kink. I(28F) kink shamed my husband (27M) and now I want more of the kink. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.