Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

What should I do if this guy who I’m seeing who told me a few months ago that he had no intention of seeing others is doing this? He’s 30/m I’m 29/f

Should I be concerned that this guy I’m seeing is on vacation and in literally every video his friends are taking he is talking to all the girls there, particularly one girl. But he and the girl are talking sitting away from everyone else on the party boat

He is visiting friends from abroad and literally bought new clothes, shaved his head, got a skincare routine before leaving.

He also hides me from his brother who lives with him cause he left his ex a few months ago and thought it wouldn’t look good if I was over hanging out all the time. We hangout every say of the week but he hides me from his brother. We used to date in high school and college so I know his brother pretty well. He said it would look bad if we were hanging out so recently after he left his ex. We also go to his family’s house in the country side and he makes me go in through the back because his parents have front door cameras.

Before he left I accidentally called him and saw that my name was listed as his cousins name in his phone.

Yesterday he literally told me he couldn’t wait to come home and take me to dinner for the birthday. And he texts me all the time and we spend all our free time together. We have been hanging like this for six months and he has hidden me for six months too

TLDR: should I be worried and what should I do



Submitted July 26, 2021 at 07:23AM by guapaiguana https://ift.tt/3i3GvFT
What should I do if this guy who I’m seeing who told me a few months ago that he had no intention of seeing others is doing this? He’s 30/m I’m 29/f What should I do if this guy who I’m seeing who told me a few months ago that he had no intention of seeing others is doing this? He’s 30/m I’m 29/f Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.