Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Wife went behind back and purchased brand new vehicle

Wife went behind back to purchase a brand new vehicle .

My wife (20f) and I (23m) have been married for almost a year. I love her very very much . However, she grew up in a household that wasn’t financially knowledgeable and tends to not value money and usually spend spend spend. Recently , she surprised me by showing me her brand new vehicle that she bought. When I asked her why she bought it she kept saying that” it’s for the baby” , my wife is currently 6 months pregnant. We are not in the spot, financially, to purchase a vehicle like that. She has a good running vehicle that needs some work but overall runs like a charm . I really do not know how to feel or what to do. I am very disappointed and need some advice on what to do or how to deal with something this huge I just feel really horrible and terrible inside. Thanks In advance

TLDR: wife bought brand New 2021 vechile without telling me about it. Don’t know how to feel. Feeling betrayed



Submitted July 29, 2021 at 07:39PM by mnpresh https://ift.tt/378Gk63
Wife went behind back and purchased brand new vehicle Wife went behind back and purchased brand new vehicle Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.