Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Need love triangle advice

I work with my current girlfriend and ex-girlfriend but they don’t know about each other. I promised my ex I would help her move months ago (when she helped me move). Now the time has come and I don’t know how to tell my current girlfriend about it. I’m afraid if I don’t do it, my ex will cause trouble for me at work. But I’m afraid if I do help, my current girlfriend will not be happy either. What do I do?

Relationship with 28 year old female ex lasted 4 months. Current relationship with 37 year old female started about 6 weeks ago. I’m a 42 year old male.

TLDR - Do I help an ex move after moving on to someone new?



Submitted July 28, 2021 at 07:35AM by NotSoTrill https://ift.tt/3l8y3qV
Need love triangle advice Need love triangle advice Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.