Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (32M) haven’t successfully initiated sex with my fiancé (32F) in what must be over three years

I get it, there have been issues, she has two kids from a previous marriage that are with us full time, we have a nearly three year old which I do believe adds some context, she put on a lot of weight early on in our relationship, and there are mental health issues here that she refuses to do anything about, so it’s not like the toddler is what has killed the sex life as even when we were trying for him it was barely once a fortnight.

I should point out that during our many discussions she has told me to let her take the lead “when she’s ready” but as I said, this has been going on for years. It has been getting better, towards the end of last year she started playing online games and now spends a hefty amount of time on that and discord, and then started going for walks, by that point sex for us was about 8 months apart at a time so to be honest it all felt kind of fishy, but as she lost weight it started to improve, it has been six weeks now I reckon, but for a while there we were back to fortnightly.

It’s still not enough, and I am still not allowed to initiate, I get that there are positive steps being taken, but now she is addicted to discord, sometimes won’t even look up to speak, and I think I have shown frustration over this and helped to kill her mood as result, it honestly seems at this point that I have to back away and let her do whatever she wants to even have a chance, and then go to bed each night after working and then basically taking over childcare when I get home thinking I am not allowed to touch my own fiancé. I wasn’t exactly successful with women before I met her and have already come to terms with the fact that I won’t get to do a lot of the things that I’ve wanted to do, because she has a “been there, done that” attitude to everything, mainly because unlike me, she has. I can’t help but think of her as incredibly selfish. For the record she claims I am the best she’s ever had, so why do I spend so much of my time feeling so unsatisfied and my entire life is lived on somebody else’s terms?

TLDR; I feel like I live my life completely on my fiancé’s terms



Submitted July 31, 2021 at 01:55AM by ThrowRapointless https://ift.tt/3C09imW
I (32M) haven’t successfully initiated sex with my fiancé (32F) in what must be over three years I (32M) haven’t successfully initiated sex with my fiancé (32F) in what must be over three years Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.