Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(36F) found something out about my step-son (17M) that I'm probably not supposed to know...

So I finally joined tik tok to watch when I'm bored. When I was going through the people you may know, I found my step-son. I read his bio and he's come out as bi and non-binary. I am sure he doesn't want me to know because we are super close and he hasn't told me. Should I let him know I know? Or just wait until he decides to tell me? I don't care either way as long as he is happy....I just want him to know he's loved and supported by me.

TL;DR: My step-son says he is bi on his public tik tok profile, Do I say something or let him come to me?



Submitted July 28, 2021 at 04:43PM by Dezziedisaster https://ift.tt/3BSsjaR
I(36F) found something out about my step-son (17M) that I'm probably not supposed to know... I(36F) found something out about my step-son (17M) that I'm probably not supposed to know... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.