Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My partner is sexually selfish

That's pretty much it..

Since the beginning of our relationship. He cares about his needs 1st. We have talked about it and he is trying to improve but keeps going back to his selfish ways everytime..

Lately we are not doing nothing cause I am out of birth control and don't feel safe just with condoms. (I am having some issues and waiting for the doctor to tell me what I have)

We both accepted it but I was hoping that we could still do other stuff besides sex. His answer is allways no cause he never knows if I am gonna have my period during it or if he finds remainers. It happened before but like I told him, I can't really see remainers and that vaginas are self cleaning organs so there is no way for me to check it down there.

I told him that even tho he wants to deny every other form of sexual apretiation for one another, 2 weeks ago he started something. And as soon as I told him that he remembered and had a "omg I am selfish" moment..

It is not the 1st time he has those thoughts either..

He also has been saying that he wishes for oral and whatnot but I keep reminding him that he never goes down on me and the last time he did it was months ago.

Our relationship is good as it is and he is truly trying to be more present for me and more attentive to my needs but this sexual part is draining all my energies, killing my mood, I am losing atraction towards him and starting to get interested in other guys.. (never gonna cheat tho!!)

Btw I am 24f and he is 25m and this is a 5 year relationship and we are going to therapy as soon as we can get the money

What can I do?

Edit: I don't know if this is relevant but when we started the relationship he was virgin and I was not. I was on the implant and I had a side effect that made me bleed every day. Every time we had sex for a year I allways bled and that made a damage in our relationship in terms of sex.

Tl;dr: my bf is sexually selfish and I am getting tired of it..



Submitted July 29, 2021 at 07:55AM by r-ism https://ift.tt/3BQv24J
My partner is sexually selfish My partner is sexually selfish Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.