Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Meeting baby daddy

My GF & I have been together for about 6 months now. She has 2 kids from previous relationship. I’ve yet to meet the kids since she has always wanted to ensure that it’s serious before bringing someone new into their lives. We’ve talked and we think we are at a point where we both feel comfortable taking things to the next step. This means meeting her children.

The kids father is still in the picture and requests that he meet me before. His behavior has been on and off. He will do things like make last minute changes to schedule on his weekends to throw off our plans a bit and a couple times has tried to persuade her to return. She has placed limits on him to ensure the boundaries are clear and that she’s not returning to him.

My question is more so about how to approach meeting him? She and I will go together because we are a couple after all, but everything else is a mystery. Should we meet at a restaurant, park? How should I react? I figure I’ll give him the respect as being the father but what if he begins talking about her or our relationship? He’s made it clear he doesn’t like us being together but it’s not for him to decide.

Any experiences with this would be appreciated. I have no kids of my own and have never been in a situation where I’ve been with anyone with kids. But I really like her and I know I want to move forward in our relationship.

Tl;dr - Been 6 month with girlfriend. Ready to meet kids, but baby’s daddy wants to meet me first. How do I approach this with no prior experience?



Submitted July 26, 2021 at 11:43AM by nahum_10 https://ift.tt/37aMMJD
Meeting baby daddy Meeting baby daddy Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.