Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf(23m) said to me(27f), We're not broken up but I can't say we are together. Its just strange to me"

Yesterday my bf(23M), of two years, and I(27F)fought. And we kinda talked about breaking up. We were in different country for 3 months now.

When i asked him did we break up. He said, "We're not broken up but I can't say we are together. Its just strange to me" and

"I still love you. I just can't say were together when your not here". And he refuse to talk more, said we can talk tmrw. He cried a bit as well.

So, we did break up right? Or it's just my feeling.

Thanks everyone. Btw If i still have a chance to be with him, i would fight for it. I actually​ love him a lot.

TLDR my bf said, We're not broken up but I can't say we are together. So, did we break up because it sounds likt that.



Submitted July 29, 2021 at 10:44PM by Kittithai https://ift.tt/3ldcBRz
My bf(23m) said to me(27f), We're not broken up but I can't say we are together. Its just strange to me" My bf(23m) said to me(27f), We're not broken up but I can't say we are together. Its just strange to me" Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.