Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Kids/marriage when woman is in late thirties

I'm (31M) currently seeing a woman who is 37. Her age is not necessarily a problem but it complicates things. We've only been seeing each other for two months but if we want to get married and have kids we'll have to move fairly quickly. She's very beautiful and I initially thought she was only 30. We're compatible and have great chemistry (in fact I've never been in a relationship with someone so optimistic, joyful and cheerful who can make me laugh so much). Neither of us has been married before or has kids.

I know that she wants to get married and have kids. I'd like at least two kids within 4 years. I'd be delighted if I could achieve that with her. My worry is that we'd get married and because of her age we'd have problems conceiving, which might lead to resentment and strain in the relationship.

So I'd be interested in hearing stories from people who've been in a similar situation. How did the age gap affect your relationship? Did family members frown and advise you to find someone younger? Did you feel in a rush to marry and have kids?

TL;DR: I know it's not easy to find the right person and that's why I'm really trying to make it work with her - I've never had such a connection with anyone else before. But at the same time, having kids is somewhat of a deal breaker for me.



Submitted July 27, 2021 at 12:28PM by anfearglas1 https://ift.tt/3f7nPDn
Kids/marriage when woman is in late thirties Kids/marriage when woman is in late thirties Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.