Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [19F] hooked up with my one of my closest friend’s [21F] new boyfriend [20M] a while back and I’m not sure if it’s necessary to tell her?

This should be a short post, but I [19F] had sex with one of my best friend’s [21F] new (he’s her first) boyfriend [20M] about two years ago and I’m not sure if it would be unkind for me not to mention it?

We hooked up pretty consistently for a few months and talked pretty often but he never even knew my actual name (we met on tinder and I use fake names on dating apps); I mostly did it for validation (I wasn’t even particularly attracted to him) so there’s no emotional ties or anything

My friend and I were FaceTiming and I heard his voice in the back so I asked to see what he looked like, and she showed him on camera (he didn’t see me though) which caught me off guard

However I’m going to a new school in a different state this fall so I’m not sure that I’ll even end up meeting them together, would it be cruel for me to not say anything or is it okay? I pretended to not know who he is so if I change up my story now she might trust me less, and I really value our friendship so that would suck

TL;DR: not sure if it’s proper etiquette to tell a friend if you’ve had sex with their boyfriend or not if it was a long time ago



Submitted July 29, 2021 at 08:30PM by fuzzymaple https://ift.tt/3rGBkPE
I [19F] hooked up with my one of my closest friend’s [21F] new boyfriend [20M] a while back and I’m not sure if it’s necessary to tell her? I [19F] hooked up with my one of my closest friend’s [21F] new boyfriend [20M] a while back and I’m not sure if it’s necessary to tell her? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.