Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend[23m] got mad at me [23f] for making fun of him

Am I being too sensitive?

My boyfriend (23) male got mad at me (24) female for laughing at him. He ran over a curve accidentally and we got stuck. After we had gotten the car out like ten minutes after he almost ran over a curve again and I started laughing and said “there he goes again” just jokingly and he screamed at me saying “f*** it you wanna drive now? You’re just making fun of me” And I just said “I’m sorry I thought we were joking around” idk if I’m just being dramatic for feeling bad about it tbh. It kinda hurt my feelings, but I also was making fun of him so idk if I’m just taking it too personal.

TL;DR: Boyfriend got mad at me for making fun of his driving skills.



Submitted July 26, 2021 at 10:03PM by cutelittlefeet607 https://ift.tt/3f5dnfA
My boyfriend[23m] got mad at me [23f] for making fun of him My boyfriend[23m] got mad at me [23f] for making fun of him Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.