Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (23 m) has a female best friend and it bothers me

I am a 21 f and I have been with my boyfriend for almost more than half a year. We are still in the honeymoon stage and he is very invested in our relationship and I really like him. Although, he has a female best friend who I have not met yet. They have been friends for years (friends since highschool) which puts me in a rut because I know this has more to do with me than him. It sort of makes me uncomfortable because I know they are very close but at the same time, he is a really good boyfriend. Also, his best friend is really pretty and I think that just makes me wonder why didn't he just date her? He doesn't give me a reason to not trust him in any form. I have been cheated on before and probably am just reminded of past situations. I really like him it's just I don't want to be controlling so I would rather just take myself out of the situation. Am I overthinking this?

TD;LR: My boyfriend has been friends with his female best friend for years and we have only been dating for less than a year and it makes me uncomfortable. Am i overthinking this?



Submitted July 29, 2021 at 01:58PM by bleuleau https://ift.tt/3lfmkqQ
My boyfriend (23 m) has a female best friend and it bothers me My boyfriend (23 m) has a female best friend and it bothers me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.