Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it too early for me [27F] and my boyfriend [25M] to think about moving in soon and getting engaged within the next couple of years? We have only been together for 6 months, but have known each other for 12 years, and used to date as teens

Me and my boyfriend dated when we were 13/15 for a year and a half. We loved each other so much, but broke up due to teen drama. We remained good friends at a distance, living our lives until this year when we both found ourselves single and realised that there was no reason to not give it another shot. Teen drama means nothing as adults and we rediscovered our love for each other which turns out, is as strong as ever.

So. Because we know each other so well, have dated before, is it weird to already be talking about him moving in with me? We just enjoy each others' company so much. We also got drunk a couple of months ago and he accidentally admitted that he fully intends to propose to me. He paused in horror that he'd let it slip, and I teased him wanting to know more of his plans. He said in the next couple of years. Which I would be so happy about. I'm just a little worried of people's judgement telling me it's all 'too soon'.

TLDR: is it too soon for us to think about moving in soon and getting engaged within the next couple of years? We have only been together for 6 months, but have known each other for 12 years.



Submitted July 27, 2021 at 04:17PM by lmshythrowaway https://ift.tt/3iZFOg5
Is it too early for me [27F] and my boyfriend [25M] to think about moving in soon and getting engaged within the next couple of years? We have only been together for 6 months, but have known each other for 12 years, and used to date as teens Is it too early for me [27F] and my boyfriend [25M] to think about moving in soon and getting engaged within the next couple of years? We have only been together for 6 months, but have known each other for 12 years, and used to date as teens Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.