Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I feel unsafe when my boyfriend drives

My (28F) boyfriend (31M) almost always speeds and I don't have a huge problem with that because he usually goes about 10 over the speed limit, if that. However, the other day he picked me up from work because my car was in the shop and it was raining on the way home. He was coming up to a green light and was about to make a left turn even though there were cars coming from the opposite direction that were pretty close. He proceeded to turn left at a speed that I felt was unsafe considering that the roads were wet and his car swerved a little, but he took control of the steering wheel. I got scared and it upset me because I've voiced my concerns to him about his driving before and how I don't like how he swerves in and out of lanes, etc.

His response is always that he's been driving for years and he knows what he's doing and nothing is going to happen. It makes me feel like he doesn't care at all.

He thinks I'm asking him to drive all slow like an elderly person, but all I'm asking him is to drive more safely.

Even his mom is so afraid of his driving that whenever he gives her a ride, she looks down at her phone to distract herself from his driving.

What am I supposed to do?

TLDR: My boyfriend drives kind of crazy sometimes and it makes me feel unsafe. What should I do?



Submitted June 30, 2021 at 07:54PM by Somegirl92 https://ift.tt/3dzDnz8
I feel unsafe when my boyfriend drives I feel unsafe when my boyfriend drives Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.