Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (16M) don’t know how to cut off my friend (15F) who said she loved me the same day that we met.

There’s this person who randomly dmed me about 10 or so days ago, we will call her McKayla (not her actual name.) She saw one of my Instagram posts and message me asking about my art. She wanted me to do a couple requests for her. It was going well, and I was excited about making a new friend. It didn’t last very long.

She started asking personal questions about my mental health right after she met me. My other posts here talk a lot about my issues but, I was uncomfortable that she asked so early on? Then she said that she loved me. I barely even knew her. I was extremely weirded out by that and felt uneasy. She keeps saying it, and I still have no idea how to respond to it.

She’s nice and all but I really don’t want to talk to her anymore. I don’t know what to do because I don’t want to be mean or hurt her feelings but I frankly don’t want to be her friend. She’s already texted me 7 times in the span of 5 minutes.

TLDR; A girl told me she loved me the same day she met me. I felt extremely uncomfortable but I don’t know how to cut her out of my life without hurting her feelings.

(Sorry had to repost, apparently I didn’t remember her age right.)



Submitted July 26, 2021 at 01:47PM by Mr_BadBan https://ift.tt/3iTgCbd
I (16M) don’t know how to cut off my friend (15F) who said she loved me the same day that we met. I (16M) don’t know how to cut off my friend (15F) who said she loved me the same day that we met. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.