Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend of 5 years broke up with me out the blue

My boyfriend of 5 years rang me today and broke up with me. We met at uni when we were 19 (now 24), long distance since uni (4 hours away).

His reasons were we are too young and been together since we were 19, he is always busy, the distance is hard and he wants to go work abroad for 2 years.

He said if we met in another 5 years he probably would have married me. I think that makes it worse. He sort of said right person, wrong time but that just makes me feel like he just wants to experience other people.

I feel broken. I wasn’t expecting it at all. I’m thinking we’re they the actual reasons or is it me? Is it my appearance? Is it my personality? What could I have done to stop this from happening? We were fine with the distance before and I said I’d move near him. He said his family member told him not to do it, and that he won’t get anyone better than me. But he still did.

I feel broken and hurt inside. He said he will ring again on Sunday so we can talk it one last time. Then it’s the end. Just looking for some advice as I really can’t sleep, and have a big day at work tomorrow.

tdlr; bf of 5 years broke up with me on the phone, says it’s due to him wanting to go abroad for 2 years and being young etc. Feel physically hurt.



Submitted July 29, 2021 at 09:23PM by kimichoo https://ift.tt/3fc5Nju
Boyfriend of 5 years broke up with me out the blue Boyfriend of 5 years broke up with me out the blue Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.