Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I found messages on my straight girlfriends phone asking a girl out on a date and telling her how hot she is. Don't know what to do?

Hey guys, tough for me to write... Me (26) and long term, live in gf (26)went out for drinks with friends the other week. She was drinking a lot and at one point went to get food for a long while. She came back in a bad mood and she was annoyed at me for no real reason on way home. I felt it was odd but whatever.

Then a week later she said she had a crazy idea and proposition. She then wouldn't say and got embarrassed. She later said she wanted to get me a present. It all just felt very off to me. So one night I looked through her phone (I know, I know) and she had messaged a girl who (I think) works around the area. My gf told her how hot she was and how she wanted to meet up for a drink and get to know each other better and how she wants to get to know her and really really likes her. She told her where she works. These messages were sent the night we were drinking when she went to get food for ages.

I really don't know what to do... like how do I bring it up? I really love her and don't want to break up with her but like... it's definitely cheating? Like before this she never mentioned being attracted to girls really. Anyone have any advice? How should I bring it up? What should I say? Is there any acceptable answer?

Sorry for the long post but I'm so confused and hurt at the moment.

TLDR: found messages on my gfs phone asking another girl out on a date, telling her where she worked and saying how she finds her hot and really likes her.



Submitted July 28, 2021 at 06:32AM by MrMillianJHerb https://ift.tt/3l6JRdu
I found messages on my straight girlfriends phone asking a girl out on a date and telling her how hot she is. Don't know what to do? I found messages on my straight girlfriends phone asking a girl out on a date and telling her how hot she is. Don't know what to do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.