Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [30 M] with my wife [27 F] of 10 years, having an emotional affair she won't admit

I came to realisation that the only way that we can fix this if by going both through the messages to see if there were ever any emotional attachments or cheating as I am claiming.

As most of your friends asking about explanation and justification of emotional affair here are some red flags She never invites me while they are together, it happened once that I was around and I just could feel the weird vibe from him as he is uncomfortable. I noticed how she is talking non stop about him with admiration and bringing him up in every conversation we are having. I did bring this subject couple of times and there is always this "we are just friends" and I should not worry too much.

I told her that she has a week to decide to share the conversation with me. She told me that her friends are very important, how he shared with her things that she thinks no one else should know and basically the whole privacy card that there should be trust between us etc.

I already sat down with a lawyer. The weird thing is that as I am slowly detaching myself from this I feel much more relieved but at the same time how I was raised not being an asshole and just throwing 10 years away.

Thoughts my dear friends ? I am going to file for divorce tomorrow.

Thank you

TL;DR; : tl;dr: Wife having an emotional affair that she is referring to I have been spending too much effort into that friendship rather that into our marriage.



Submitted June 30, 2021 at 01:26PM by Mobiddit https://ift.tt/3jtAweS
Me [30 M] with my wife [27 F] of 10 years, having an emotional affair she won't admit Me [30 M] with my wife [27 F] of 10 years, having an emotional affair she won't admit Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.