Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25M) boyfriend is a huge mama’s boy and i (23F) can’t deal with this anymore. Any advice?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half. He is 25. He moved in with me pretty soon but after 8 months his mum asked him to move back home (a 15 minutes drive from the house we lived in) because her and her dad are getting a divorce.

There is absolutely nothing he has to help with there, his mum just wants him there for the sake of it.

Now they are no longer divorcing. I moved into a flat just 2 minutes from his mums house. He still says his mum wants him to spend most of the week there. We had a huge argument about it because i told him he needs to say no to his mum and he can just go when he’s needed. I want him to stay with me because i’m his girlfriend.

His sister is getting married soon and moving out, it’s only him that’s not allowed to live with me 2 minutes away.

I thought of saying he can have 2 nights at his mums and 5 with me. If not, that’s it. Ffs he’s 25 and a huge mama’s boy. He always gets very angry and won’t say anything back when i bring it up. He is not capable of saying ‘no’ to his mum.

How would you handle this?

Tl;dr My 25 year old boyfriend’s mum won’t let him live with me 2 minutes away from her house for no reason whatsoever and i don’t know how to deal with this.



Submitted July 01, 2021 at 04:02AM by stormymunroe666969 https://ift.tt/3xabqWg
My (25M) boyfriend is a huge mama’s boy and i (23F) can’t deal with this anymore. Any advice? My (25M) boyfriend is a huge mama’s boy and i (23F) can’t deal with this anymore. Any advice? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.